Thursday, February 4, 2010

I need to fill out in on the last few days!!!

Well since 28th is the last time I have blogged, you are problaby wondering what happened to me.

Well I have not given up yet. I am still going to the gym.

Did I tell you in the last blog that I had lost 5 pounds. That is great. It has been so long that I do not even remember if I told you or not.

Well monday January 4th was the next weight in. I gained 2 pounds. Well everyone at the gym says that that is no big deal, that you flucate in pounds, etc....

But what they do not understand is that when you are trying so hard to lose weight, gaining even 1 pound, or not losing anything at all, is devistating....

Well the personal trainer was there and I was telling her that it was her fault, because in the last week I asked her what I could do to lose the "cellulite look", and I told you what she said. And I have been doing that.....

Only to gain 2 pounds.....

That is frustrating. I am not working out this hard to gain weight. This is really where I usually quit. Why try if it doesn't work.....

She said that it was not doing the treadmill that made me gain, it was the pizza that I had on friday. I said that it could nto be the pizza, I ate good all week and I had left enough calories that would allow for me to eat that pizza.

According to everything, I could eat the pizza. Well she made the point that it was not the best choice even if I had "saved" my calories to eat it.

So when my daughter and I came in that afternoon, she made us do a butt and leg workout, after we had done the whole curciut.... She said that she would work off that pizza.

Well let me fill you in on my schedule.

I go in the morning to the gym after I drop off my daughters at school. On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I do the curciut, which is about 40 minutes, then I do about 20-30 mintues on a sprint program on the treadmill. Then I sometimes go into the sauna. Then My daughter is working out 3 - 4 times after school so I take her to the gym to work out with her.

So on this day, I had done the curciut in the morning, then 60 minutes on the treadmil, then went home. Took my daughter to the gym and did the curcuit again, then the trainer came in and wanted us to do the butt workout, another 30-40 minutes.

So that was my 4th workout of the day. I really felt like I was on the biggest loser show where they talk about working out all day. That was my monday.....

Well I should lose some weight this week, the trainer kicked my butt...

I don't think that I will be eating pizza this week....

thanks for reading,
mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment