Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jan 28th - day 10 in Gym

Well even after that great uplift of losing weight, I am already having a tough time working out. I have also ran out of my depression medicine and I know that that makes a big difference.

So this morning I went out to get that refilled. I can not have anything getting in the way of my goal here. I am really unhappy with myself and need to make changes for health and just to feel goos about myself again.

well i decided to get on the scale today to see if anything had changed. Maybe I cursed myself, bcause I saw that nothing had really changed, and possibly gained a pound. Now I know that weight fluxuates a little bit, but it sure is depressing.

That will teach me to get on the scale again before weigh in.

anyway I have been keeping to my schedule, doing the curcuit, then exta cardio usually about 10-15 mintues on the ellipical. I have been working up.

I talkedwith one of the trainers today about how to get rid of the "cottage cheese" look today. She said that you have to drink lots of water, and do the treadmil at a slower pace ( fat burning mode, instead of cardio mode) and do it for as long as you can.

So this is going to be my new focus. There are lots of problem areas that I need to work on. But this is the one that I think that is bothering me the most.

So me and the treadmil are going to be best friends. Which I am trying to get past the thought of last time I was on the treadmil, it really hurt my knees. But I will take it one step at a time.

If the Biggest Loser contestants can do the treadmil, knowing that they are probably hurting in the process, then I can suck it up and join them.

So I will become the fit machine that I am aiming for.

Thanks for your support....

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment