Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 6

We have been searching for a gym. Around us we have about 3 gyms; Broadmoor, Curves for women and ladies workout express.

Curves has only the circuit training, no classes, but does include the nutrient part of getting healthy, but the circuit training does work out every part of the body and it is planned out, I do not have to do any thinking about the work out.

That is nice.

It is more expensive then the other gyms at $34/mo, if you sign up for 1 year contract. They will also give you your first month free and you pay 1/3 of the joining fee right now.

Broadmoor has no set anything; it’s just the gym, with weights and machines. I would have to come up with the routine, and figure it out. You can pay for the trainer but I can’t afford that.

It is cheaper and my daughter would not be able to workout, she would be too young.

This is the cheapest of the three at $21/mo. Joining fee is high.

Ladies workout express is similar to curves in that it has the circuit that you can do. But they change it; she has different variations of the circuit; 30, 40, 60, or 80 minutes.

They also change the setting on the machines to vary the workout. They also have a few cardio machines so you can do that in addition to the circuit. Also my daughter can workout for free. That was a huge bonus.

They do have trainers and classes that cost extra, but they give you your first one for free. Although the joining fee is higher their monthly cost is lower at $24.95 if you sign up for 1 year contract.

Well I told her that Curves was cheaper to join right now, and she offered me to start at the same price, if I took it right now.

My daughter was with me giving me the look, like yes mom lets do it. So we became members at ladies workout express. Signed up and did all the paper work, and then she asked me when I wanted to come back to work out and that is when it hit me……

I have to do this….

We came back later that day for what I taught was learning the machines, no it was a really workout. It was tough, but we made it. Everyone at the gym was impressed with how had my daughter worked out.

She did a great job, I was very proud of her. When we left I told her that if you do this 3 times a week you will see the results that you are looking for, she said that she wanted to do it every night that she loved it.

She liked it a lot better then the tapes at home. That made it all worth it. I am doing this for myself, but mostly for her. She is young and does not need to live a life full of hard times because of her weight.

She is my inspiration to keep going.

I told the lady that I will probably workout in the morning for my routine while Jamie is at school, and on the days that she wants to workout I will come back for a second workout.

She invited me to come to the next day’s weight workout to see how I would like it. 8:00 in the morning…..

I will let you know how it goes…….until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment